Events are a core part of any Event Driven Architecture.
What do events look like in EventCatalog?
EventCatalog provides many features when documenting your events:
- Schema - Renders code snippets of your Schemas (Supports any schema)
- Code Examples - Give developers code examples of how to use your Events (Supports any language)
- Owners - Document owners of your events so teams know who owns what
- Producers - Document producers of your events
- Consumers - Document consumers of your events
- Versions - Version your event, schema, and more!
Next, let's look at how we can Add some Events.