--- name: AddedItemToCart version: 0.0.3 summary: | Holds information about what the user added to their shopping cart. producers: - Basket Service consumers: - Data Lake owners: - dboyne --- <Mermaid />
EDA documentation is important.
EventCatalog for us replaces a plain wiki. It offers much more insight into an EDA. Features such as the visualiser make seeing how events are used a breath of fresh air!
EventCatalog does a tremendous job in bringing transparency to our landscape. With it's visualisation features it's easy to identify stakeholders for event changes.
Document your Events, Services and Domains
Powered by Markdown
Document your events and upstream/downstream services with Markdown and our custom components.
Render: Code Examples, Node Graphs, Event Schemas, Event Versions, Event Owners and much more...
You can also generate documentation from any third party system using our plugin architecture.
Visualise your Architecture
Visualise your Event Driven Architecture using the visualiser or 3D graphs.
EventCatalog allows you to see exactly what’s happening in your architecture without needing to know the code or how it works.
Bring visibility to your Architecture.
Document, version and stay ontop of your Event Driven Architecture.
- Designed and Developed for the community. Free for everybody to use.
- Use Markdown to define your events and services. EventCatalog will handle the rest.
- Visualise your services and events, understand how things connect and how events flow through your Architecture.
- EventCatalog outputs a static website, which means you can deploy anywhere you want.
Plugins and API
- Generate your documentation using Plugins. Generate your EventCatalog using your code.
Users & Teams
- User and Team pages. Document who owns which events and services.
- It's just Markdown. Version your events like you would version your blog.
- Join the community, learn from each other and help shape the project.